ENGINEERZPHERE provides magnificent coaching of JE/SDO ELECTRICAL in CHANDIGARH. ENGINEERZPHERE is a phenomenal centre for excellent coaching in CHANDIGARH. ENGINEERZPHERE institute quite famous for delivering best education to aspirants of JE/SDO ELECTRICAL. This institute has been associated with expert and experienced faculty in the field of JE/SDO ELECTRICAL. ENGINEERZPHERE develops and shares the right strategies from time to time to optimize students output. ENGINEERZPHERE work over very strong set of ethics principles & in a disciplined approach, where the time of students is given maximum importance.
1) ENGINEERZPHERE guidebook contains all previous year questions asked in the state engineering examination of JE/SDO ELECTRICAL in PUNJAB, HARYANA, and HIMACHAL PARDESH.
2) The Guidebook includes important data from more than 90+ question papers.
3) Guidebook contains 32 tests (subject wise) with more than 2000+ question. These important questions are preparing under the guidance of experts i.e. ENGINEERZPHERE FACULTIES.
4) Guidebook contains, Technical and non- technical subjects. Faculties provide proper knowledge of each technical and non- technical subject with practical and quick understanding of professional course of JE/SDO ELECTRICAL.
5) In ENGINEERZPHERE all the numerical question are fully solved with step by step explanation
6) Doubt Clearance with ENGINEERZPHERE’S FACULTY TEAM after every topic
7) JE/SDO ELECTRICAL detailed preparation & identification of weak areas
8) Commitment & dedicated technical support team to solve issues b& queries instantly.
9) Best Infrastructure
10) Digital classes more creative and easy way of learning
If you are aspiring to become JE/SDO ELECTRICAL in Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Chandigarh. This GUIDEBOOK will improve your preparation aid. ENGINEERZPHERE is always stays to focus on its goals. ENGINEERZPHERE empower their students to confront the worst in themselves. In order to discover & claim the best in themselves. Here the students are motivated to go an extra mile by seeing the vitality in themselves. ENGINEERZPHERE are with our students from the beginning till the end.
Examination for the post of JE/SDO ELECTRICAL need highly FOCUSED approach which can be done only if the students knows what type of question were asked in the previous exam. Knowing exact level of questions and examination pattern always helps in fetching more marks and securing better rank.
Normally, candidates with Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in disciplines in ELECTRICAL are appointed for the position of JE/ sub divisional officer.
The average age requirement in most of the government organizations for the position of Junior Engineers / Sub Divisional officer is between 18 and 37 years, which might differ in some organizations depending on the number of years of experience required from candidates for this position.
These professionals come under the pay brand of Rs.15600-39100 plus a GP of Rs.5400 in government organizations in India
The Recruitment process will consist of will two stages of written exam –Paper I & Paper II.
Paper I will be objective type, computer based exam. On the other hand,
Paper II will be conventional and subjective type.
This exam will consist of three papers – Reasoning, General Awareness and Engineering paper.
There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper I.
Selection of candidates for the position of Junior Engineers/ Sub Divisional officer differs from one organization to another, in the case of Public Service Commissions, written test and interview is followed as criteria for selection of candidates, while in the case of other organizations, they conduct either written test or interview or both for selection of candidates.